I struggled a little bit putting this wish-list together. I’m at a point in my life where I just don’t have a strong desire for more things. It’s part of that minimalism draw I blogged about here.
However, just because I don’t plan to purchase or receive these things as gifts this Christmas, I thought it would be fun to throw together an inspiration board of lovely items that have either caught my eye recently or have been sitting in my imaginary wish-list for a while. What can I say? I really do enjoy window-shopping! I will acknowledge that some of these things are way beyond what I would actually spend, but that’s the fun of putting together a fantasy wish-list: it doesn’t have to be realistic.
So without further ado, allow me to present: The Gathered Christmas.
*Today’s post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission. You can read my full disclosure here. I hope you all know by now that I do only share things I really truly love!
1. When the Night Comes Dress. This is not a fashion blog, but I am a girl who loves to dress up. I can’t remember where I spotted an emerald green lace dress last Christmastime, but I’ve had it on the brain ever since. I need this dress so I can match my curtains.
2. Dot Bloom Necklace (Sold Out. Similar here). You all know I have a thing for white and gold. You might not know that I have a thing for large, blingy, vintage-brooch-inspired necklaces. Well now you do. The larger and blingier the better. Plus, they double as room décor.
3. Ranarp Clamp Spotlight. I’ve been waiting for this light fixture to come back into stock at our local Ikea for so long! I’d love to place one on either side of our brass bed. We just made a trip to Ikea a few weekends ago, but unfortunately it was still out of stock at the time! Perhaps I the stars will align and I can convince the boy behind the blog to make a second trip to Ikea with me… Perhaps he’ll develop a sudden affinity for leopard print. Perhaps pigs will fly.
4. Gilded Arrow Bangle. It’s just so pretty! I have a similar arrow bangle but it was a cheap product that is already losing its gold color. I’d love to have a higher-quality version, and I’ve always had good experiences with Stella & Dot.
5. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Perfume. This is my favorite perfume. I adore it to pieces. I’m out of it currently, and that makes me a little bit sad.
6. Voluspa Candle. I’ve never met a Voluspa candle I didn’t like! They smell delightful and their tins are gorgeous! I feel so luxurious every time I light one.
7. EXO17 Brass Minimalist Iphone Case. This is one of the unrealistic items on my list. As beautiful as this may be, I just don’t see myself spending this much on a decorative phone case… Ever. But it’s fun to imagine how gorgeous this brass frame would be on my white phone!
8. Nikon 50mm Lens. One of these days I will actually scrape up the funds to purchase this lens. I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. 50mm is one of the most affordable and useful prime lenses!
10. Evenings in Quito Platter (Sold Out.) This is a work of art. I love it. It calls to me.
11. Fiddle Leaf Fig. This is the one thing I told Bryan that I really do want for Christmas. We spotted them at Ikea at our last trip there, but we were in sight of the finish line checkout lanes and nothing was going to stop us from getting out of there in under an hour! For $13, this gift won’t break the bank either. But again, I may have to dabble in black magic to swing a second Ikea trip in one year…
12. Elka One print by Michelle Armas. Oh Michelle Armas. How I love her work! You have to agree, this print (and Elka Three) would be PERFECT in my living room. Maybe one day I’ll be able to obtain the trio!
13. Home Depot gift card. Without a doubt, the most practical item on this list. Once the holidays are over, you’d better believe I’ll be jumping into a ton more projects around the house and sharing them with you guys here on the blog!
I hope you enjoyed this collection of some of my favorite wish-list items! What’s on your wish-list (realistic or unrealistic!) this Christmas?
P.S. Check out my Boy Behind the Blog Christmas Gift Guide for present ideas for guys!