Somehow it’s April.
Somehow it’s a week into April.
Just like that, the first quarter of the year is over. Holy [insert-word-of-choice-here]!
February was so short I didn’t feel it deserved its own recap post, so I decided to wait and bundle it in with March…
That’s a little more respectable looking, right? 😉
1. My Dream Preteen Room Design – a little peek into the adolescent mind of Brynne, I shared a childhood sketch of my dream bedroom involving, of course, a dolphin tank.
2. Thrift Score Thursday Weeks 3-10 – #thriftscorethursday is chugging right along! I dream we’ll trend on Twitter one Thursday in the future.
3. Dining Room Updates – the dining room got a new (old) midcentury chandelier and wall color update, but… see #9….
4. Meet Tiny Tina – an introduction to our little Valentine’s day shelter kitty! #adorbs #crazycatlady
5. “And It Will Be Art” – I shared my time-intensive art fail and recovery. #gildallthethings.
6. Office Updates – I put together some Ikea bookcases all by myself and set up a little reading corner in the office.
7. Haven – I’m going to the Haven blogging conference in Atlanta this summer! Social anxiety and fear of flying and introversion aside… I’m excited!
8. The Care & Keeping of Fiddle Leaf Figs – 20 surprising tips for keeping this picky houseplant happy. Confession: mine’s not doing so hot. I must have forgotten a bedtime story one evening or two…
9. Bam! Surprise Dining Room Post – I share my messy dumping ground extra room (#firstworldproblems) and plans to turn it into a bold new dining room.
10. DIY Copper Pipe Icosahedron Light Fixture – In which you will not learn how to successfully pronounce “icosahedron”, but you will learn how to build one out of copper pipe.
11. Artist Spotlight: Janet Hill – My latest art obsession. Click through at your own risk (to your time & wallet). I want it all.
February & March were busy busy busy!
I entered Creating With The Stars and wasn’t chosen (and yes, you’re probably sick of hearing about it – I promise there’s a point to me mentioning this again), but the waiting period was one big brainstorming session for me and I have projects stacked up for days now! So it was, in retrospect, a great kick in the pants of inspiration!
I wrote a guest post What Chesterfields Mean To Me for Distinctive Chesterfields which was really fun because I love to gush about how much I freaking love tufted leather…
I’ve got some really exciting projects and collaborations in the works right now that I can’t wait to share with you! Let’s just say April is going to be all about getting out of my comfort zone and taking risks…
What was your February & March like?