Come for the cookies, stay for the legalese!
The Gathered Home believes very strongly in keeping your personal information confidential. The following policy describes what information we collect and how it is used and shared.
The Gathered Home collects as little information as possible from users looking to post comments and messages in the forum. We will typically collect a name (either real or alias), personal website (if applicable), and e-mail address.
Cookies / IP Address tracking
With Whom Information is Shared
None of the information you submit will be shared with third parties. The Gathered Home may use your e-mail address in the future to contact you regarding the site, however, an opt-out will always be provided. Your name and website may be displayed on the site if you post a comment or a message in the forum. However, your e-mail address and privacy will always be kept secure.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
The Gathered Home uses Google Analytics to collect data about blog traffic. Google Analytics gives insight into how readers are using the blog by way of a tracking cookie. You may opt out of the Google Analytics tracking cookie with this browser add-on or by visiting the NAI’S Consumer Opt-Out.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Brynne (thegatheredhome AT gmail DOT com).
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for certain posts or advertisements, they always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- The Gathered Home is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. The Gathered Home does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website is strictly at your own risk. The Gathered Home will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
- From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
- Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
- By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
- The Gathered Home is the owner’s personal blog that contains their personal writings, musings, meanderings and opinions, which are not intended to defame, offend, humiliate or injure anyone.
- If you, the reader, come across any content you think is harmful or offensive, please contact us so we can do our best to fix the situation.
- The owner’s intent is to “do no harm”. The tutorials shared work for the blog owner and the bog owner is not liable for any damages or injuries you incur by following them. (Safety first! Wear safety glasses, read instructions and labels, etc.)
- DIY at your own risk.
- The Gathered Home is not responsible or liable for any comments that are left by readers – those comments are the property of their respective owners. The Gathered Home reserves the right to delete any offensive comments or spam comments.
- Any photos used on this blog not credited to an external source belong to The Gathered Home and are copyright protected.
- However, you are free (and encouraged!) to pin or share images as long as proper attribution is given.
- If you would like to share images on your site, you may use no more than two, and you must link back to the original blog post here on The Gathered Home.
- You may not copy all or part of a post to be used elsewhere or re-published without permission.